Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Las Vegas File




MuscleMag (Feb. 2009) has a photo feature on some of the peripheral action during the Mr. Olympia event. Here are some of the pics from that article:















The first two pics are of Johnny Jackson (by Paul Bucetta)
The third pic is of Leo Ingram, also by Bucetta.
Pics four and five are by Kevin Horton and feature (I think) Ray Arde, Con Demetriou and I don't recognize the third bodybuilder (ID please?).
The final pic is of Con by Bucetta.

I'm not sure which image I like the best; both the first and last are terrific.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what I want to see! Great pics.

Anonymous said...

Hotness beyond this world. Neither do I know which one I like the best. Mega quality images, outstanding. I love this blog.

Anonymous said...

Exceptional scans. I'm between 1, 2 and 5. In this case, indecision is a good problem to have.