Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Leftovers





Here are some scans I haven't been able to put in any sort of themed post, so my theme will be no theme. Hey, it's my blog. I really like this first pic of Ronnie Coleman by Chris Lund. Oh, to have an arm like his. And I like the composition of the photo. Second is an unknown fitness model photoed by Joaquin Palting; no complaints about him. Last but not least is the oh so vascular, cut, ripped, shredded Branch Warren in a photo by Per Bernal.
__ __ __

Above is a pic sent in by a viewer of Mikhail Viehmeyer, a 21 year old out of Florida.

Photo by BB Pics.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post more pictures of Branch Warren. He's one of my favorites.
I saw some sick pictures of Lee Priest, you should get those on here too.

Anonymous said...

Your posts are amazing! Please, tell me how scaner do you use.

Osmose said...

I'm currently using an Epson Perfection V500. It's a pretty good scanner.

Anonymous said...

Thanks....one more...your scans are exelent!

Anonymous said...

#2 is James Ellis

Anonymous said...

If Branch Warren is a hottie in pix, try checking out The Battle for The Olympia XI 2006 where he peels off a tee shirt half way through the work out. Fries my donuts every time.