Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to All




Please help me ID this model. I couldn't find his name in the magazine and I don't recognize him. He has had surgery on his right knee if that's of any help. And I've included a full frontal, albeit poor quality, image of him. Make it my Christmas present.
----
Thanks to a commenter I've taken the trouble to exam that last pic and the photo is reversed. So it probably is Mark Erpelding. Please check the comments section and don't forget to leave yours.
----
Merry Christmas to all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mark Erpelding, thought the scar is usually on his left leg.

Osmose said...

I also wondered if it was Mark but I didn't know about the scar. Now I've blown up that last pic and can see "Gold's" on his shorts is reversed. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous said...

It IS Mark Erpelding no matter with or without the scar.

Anonymous said...

Mark Erpelding ruptured both legs over the years. There should be scars on both.

Anonymous said...

yikes...veins about to pop outta his skin...

Francisco Berrocal said...

Nude picture, where was it found?

Francisco Berrocal said...

Sorry, got confused, thought sender said it was a frontal nude pic