Sunday, November 28, 2010

OK, here's the scoop on why no new scans. The BF has given me a new computer and it arrived about a week before scheduled. This involved much moving of files and lots of pressure from him as he's an electronics engineer and was more excited than I about setting up. Then when all was ready the computer insisted there were 2 networks and wouldn't connect to either of them. Except intermittently it allowed Internet access. It seems to have settled down for now and I'm getting things ready. But posting will be affected mostly because I need new material to scan and I've been lazy.

3 comments:

jockboy said...

just makes us hungrier for ur scans when they do come!

Dan said...

Congratulations on the new computer and the nice BF who gave it to you!!

It's the holidays we all need time off. I'm thankful for all the good work you have done on here in the past.

Hope your holidays were wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

don't worry we still love your blog!

i hope your bf got you a nice new mac (ie a new macbook air) :))