Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back from the Perils of Irene

When I went with my partner to L.A. last week, I returned home while he went on to a conference in Scottsdale, AZ. Irene hit the east coast while he was there and he couldn't return as scheduled so he went back to his sister's place and I got stuck with five days of no power. Fortunately I had gas for cooking but only on the outside barbecue. So it's been five days of cooking and boiling water on the grill. And four nights of poor illumination from flashlights and candles. And no Internet! I know many had it worse and I truly feel for them. It's just amazing what we take for granted. Also, we somehow neglected to close the slider to the deck but nothing was stolen; what a great neighborhood.

Now, about this guy above. From Workout magazine where neither model nor photographer was identified. Can you guys help me out?

By the way, it's great to be back.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Jim Romanga, currently running a personal training business in Dubuque.

jim said...

That's Jim Roma. Don't know the photographer, though.

Anonymous said...

Unk-MW-Unk-652 is a great pic of Jim Romagna

JOPla said...

The model is Jim Romagna.

Anonymous said...

It looks like bodybuilder Jim Romagna. Here are more images of him using Google image search

http://goo.gl/Ct20n

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this game. His name is Jim Romagna.

Irene sucked. I was without power for 3.5 days myself.

Stuart Anderson said...

Jim Romagna.

SFR said...

Glad to hear you had no major damage from the hurricane . That guy is Jim Romagna .

John Betts Jr said...

It appears to be Jim Romagna.

John Betts Jr said...

It appears to be Jim Romagna.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jim Romagna

Unknown said...

The model is Jim Romagna.

Anonymous said...

'tis Jim Romagna

Anonymous said...

That's a young and hot Jim Romagna.

Anonymous said...

The man is Jim Romagna. An extremely handsome hunk-of-muscleman!

Anonymous said...

Jim Romagna?

Osmose said...

Thank you all. I can't believe I didn't recognize Jim Romangna as he is one of my all time favorites.